• Non-destructive inspection and detection of concealed objects in steel-reinforced and post-stressed concrete structures.
• Detecting metal and plastic pipes, rebar and post-stress cables to help avoid damage when drilling anchor holes or through holes, breaking out openings and in diamond coring and sawing work.
• Inspection of floors, decks, slabs, balconies, etc. in structures such as tunnels, bridges, and buildings.
• Detection of voids and cavities.
• Max. detection depth for object localization +/- 16 in (depending on the mode used).
• Depth measurement & Localization accuracy / ± 7/16 in (± 10 mm).
Provides real-time view of the inside of concrete structures and generates accurate images automatically for direct on-site evaluation.
HILTI -PS 1000 X -SCAN CONCRETE SCANNER
Quickly locates various objects in concrete, allowing their positions to be marked directly on the working surface with an easy to read data visualization in top view and cross-sectional view.
Quickscan Detection Expert mode with increased detection depth of up to 18" (450 mm) and more in raw data view (A-Scan and B-Scan view).
Base material layer thickness detection.
Scans stretches of up to 100' (30 m) in length, quickly and easily.
Shows objects in 2D or 3D plan views and cross-sectional views.
Handy extension available for easy and convenient floor scanning.
Scans large areas of concrete in a grid pattern.
Locates metal and plastic pipes as well as electric cables and conduits at depths of of up to 12" (300 mm) in dry concrete.
EM sensor data visualization for easy live electrical conduit detection.
Shows objects in a 2D or 3D plan view and cross-sectional view for immediate analysis.